- 1 cup ground Orion Strawberry Choco Pie
- 1 + ½ cup ground Choco Chip Cookie
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) melted butter (salted)
- 1+ 1/2 cup (225 grams) cream cheese
- softened 1/2 cup (120 grams) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (15 grams) corn flour
- 2 teaspoons (15 grams) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon (7.5 gram) pink food colour or strawberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) lemon zest
- 1 cup (306 grams) condensed milk
- In a bowl, mix together evenly ground coarse looking Orion Strawberry Choco Pie and Choco Chip Cookie
- Add melted butter to this mixture, and mix well until a wet sand resemblance is achieved
- Transfer into the bottom of a 6 inch spring foam pan
- Spread it out and pat well to pack an even layer that will be the base of our cheesecake
- Our biscuit base is ready and goes into the fridge for 10-15 minutes
- In a bowl, take out the cream cheese and whip it
- In another bowl, combine the heavy cream and corn flour well. Add it to the bowl of whipped cream cheese
- To this, add vanilla extract & the lemon zest too!
- Finally, add the last ingredient- condensed milk
- Fold the mixture gently and then remove all air packets using a balloon whisk or hand mixer until even textures
- This mixture is now ready to go on our crust. Transfer the mixture to the spring foam tin and spread it out until the top looks even
- Bake at 160 degree Celsius for 60 min
After the cheesecake is completely at room temperature, add the toppings of your choice!
We have added the light and fresh flavours of melted chocolate, freshly whipped cream and tart, chopped up juicy strawberries!